RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

torsdag 22 oktober 2009

Intervju med Kiowa Gordon :)

"Little Gold Men: Can you tell us a little bit about your Native
American descent?
Kiowa Gordon: Our tribe is called the Hualapai,
and we are in Northern Arizona. We sit on top of the Grand Canyon and used to
live there [on the reservation] about ten years ago. We take frequent trips
back.

New Moon is your first film. What was the casting process
like?
They had an open casting call here in Phoenix, and I
auditioned. I was going tochurch with my mom out in Cave Creek, and Stephenie
Meyer goes to church with her. She kind of helped me out on that one.

Did Stephenie suggest you?
Yes, she told production, I
think, and got me some sides to do the audition.

So you never acted before this?
No.

Did you want to be an actor?
Definitely. "


[ Fortsätt läsa...]

Källa:http://www.thetwilightsaga.se/

Inga kommentarer: