RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

måndag 29 juni 2009

åhh Sexiga vampyrer!

Tjoo Twerdar!
Hittade dessa bilder genom: http://twilightobsession.blogg.se/
Lite roliga och heta förlag kanske? *Grrr*<3>

Don't worry.. You can have BOTH of us.. (TACK OCH LOV!<3)

Okay, I'll be Cedric AND Edward; but only if you'll wear that dress again..

I only play with my hair so much so I can look good for you.. And only you.. (puss?)

I really need to keep a comb on me if we're gonna keep doing this..

I'm on my way baby. Do you need me to pick up anything at the store?

Wanna see what's underneath this sweater?


Honey.. how about a quicky before a long day of work. (haha, sure!)

Trust me; I will totally go James on his ass if he annoys you (that's my man<3>

I'm cold.. Can I have a cuddle? (well of course<3)

Don't worry baby, I'll be back with the wipped cream before you know it. (SYNDA DEJ! :O)

High Five!!! Yeah. It was THAT good ;) (how about 10?)

xoxo/ronjiisss



Inga kommentarer: