RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

söndag 19 juli 2009

Äntligen lite news!

Tjoo Twerdar!
har äntligen lite news att bjuda på ;D
Intervju med Rachelle Lefevre som spelar Viktoria :D
"Q: Can you tell us about the new actors who are the wolf pack essentially?
You know, I met them at some of the rehearsals and I met them at a cast dinner, but I really haven’t worked with them. I haven’t got to meet them so much, but they seem like really nice guys and it’s so funny. They were like instantly a pack. Like we went to sit down at one point at a group dinner and I turned and they were all sitting together. I was like ‘Oh, they’re already a pack.’

Q: Are you doing underwater stuff?I did. I spent six hours in a pool doing all the underwater stuff.

Q: Do you get to walk on that magic carpet thing again?
No, no magic carpet this time. I’m all in a harness. I’m 25-feet up most days and then any time I’m on the ground they’re doing like depending on [the camera speed of] 12 frames per second or 72 so they can slow it up or speed it and then you’re literally just running and jumping and chasing."

För att läsa hela artikeln, klicka här

källa: Twilightsweden.se

Intervju med Cameron Bright :D


Do you have any instant fame or crazy fan stories to share? Something with the “Twilight” moms or anything?
[Laughs.] No not yet! I don’t know, I’ve only been here for two days, we have yet to see! I know when I first got here two days ago, right away two people hopped out the car outside the hotel, and are, “Cameron!” Obviously autograph collectors I guess, and they told me, “It’s your choice to go over to them or not.” I did, obviously; I’m not going to be an idiot. Went over and gave a couple of autographs, that’s about it. I mean, we’ll see what happens when it actually comes out.

Do you get to go to Italy with the rest of the crew?
Nope, the whole Volturi family is going except for me!
Your wardrobe, that pendant you’re wearing—do you know what those symbols are?
I don’t know, they just kind of slapped it on me. I know that’s a “V” for Volturi, I’m guessing? Because I’m a Volturi…I really have no idea what you’re asking. [Laughs.]

Did you get to talk with Stephenie [Meyer] to get insight on your character?
Nope, I actually just met her yesterday. Pretty sure she’s going to be at the dinner tonight, so we’ll be able to talk and all that kind of stuff. So far it hasn’t been too much on the acting, because obviously I’ve only been here for a day, right? Still getting warmed up. It’s kind of sad that as soon as I get warmed up I have to leave and wait for the next one. But it is what it is…we’ll see what happens.

För att läsa hela, klicka här.

Källa: twilightsweden.se

New Moon - Chocklad?!

Tro det eller ej, men nu finns New Moon chocklad att köpa! :O

“Blockbuster has some interesting movie merchandise… New Moon candies! Check out pictures here! Thanks to Jessica for the pictures and the following info:

There are 3 of them, one for Bella, Edward, and Jacob and they cost $0.79 each. They’re from the maker of Skybar candies. It looks like they’re pictures from New Moon as well. The package says their names in red on the very top left corner and at the bottom it says “The Twilight Saga New Moon Heart’s Desire Creme filled milk chocolate heart”. The candy itself has Bella’s name on the top, the Cullen crest in the middle, and the Skybar name on the bottom. They’re quite tasty as well!

careful not to eat the candy with paper and everything. With the picture of Robert as Edward in the packaging is difficult to resist!”

Källa:Twilightswedens.se

xoxo/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: