RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

fredag 3 juli 2009

Edward och Jasper's bästa pick up lines! :D

tjoo Twerdar!
hoppas att jag hinner göra nästa artikel idag ;) lovar inget men jag ska försöka ;)

här är Edward's best pick up lines:

10. I have a private island. Wanna see it?

9. "Pardon me Miss. I...uhh..hello? Dang it! She fainted again. Why can't I stop dazzling people?"

8. Cullen. Edward Cullen.

7. Hi, I'm Edward. I can be the super hero or the bad guy.

6. I play the field. And it looks like I just hit a home run with you.

5. "I'm an addict. Will you be my heroin?"

4. "Have you been drinking? Or do I intoxicate you?"

3. Hi. The voices in my head just told me to come talk to you.

2. "My sister can see the future. Let me give you a clue, it's Me + You."

1. Am I dead? Because I think I just met an angel.


Källa: twilightworld.blogg.se
Bildkälla


Jasper's best pic up lines :D

10. You seem a little tense. Would you like a chill pill or just a hit of me?

9. How are you feeling? Oh, wait, don't tell me ... let me guess.

8. I must really be dead, Angel, ‘cause this has to be heaven!

7. It's not my fault I fell in love. Your emotions are what tripped me.

6. Your lips may say no, but your endorphins say yes.

5. I can feel the love tonight ... wanna share?

4. My name is Jasper...but you can call me Dr. Feelgood.

3. I know exactly how you feel. Wanna know how I feel?
2. So...did you ever hear the saying ‘everything's bigger in Texas'?

1. Hey, Darlin', do you want to see my battle scars?

bildkälla

xoxo/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: