RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

lördag 18 juli 2009

Fredags mys...

eller lördags godis?
Alison har som vanligt sin lilla vad-bilden-igentligen-säger-dag ;D
Once you go BAD VAMP, you never go back!
Honey, Is this the kind of hard labor you wanted?
I'd like to delicate this song to you... it's called I'll make love to you!
Tis is what will be left of the house when I'm through with you (*smiiiiile*)
Honey I'm home and I hope your hiding... my wolf senses are on high alert and I wanna play!
Save water, shower with me, you won't regret it!
MMMM... You are defintely Ms. Monkey... We can play in trees anytime (Hi, I'm Ms. Kellan Mokey man<3)
The ocean isnin't even as beatiful as you (aww, cuuuuutie!<3)
You've been a BAD girl... Go to MY room now! (alright ;) XD)
I have a lote more tricks than this! (I bet!)
Hey there beautiful, wanna make out?
källa: HÄR
xoxo/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: