RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

fredag 21 augusti 2009

Fredags mys till oss som är uppe sent ;)

Once upon a time, Ms_Monkey_Man and I decided every Friday we needed at little snarky sexy to get us through the weekend of boyfriends, husbands, & nagging kids. The solution? Sexy Twilight men telling us exactly what we would like to hear from our real boyfriends/husbands/or significant others.

"Your Flawes, and beautiful...Once we are upstairs maybe you could helpme work of my flaws"
"I love it when you run your fingers through my hair like that!"

"GET IN NOW!"
"What do you think about me converting this shed into a love shack, Just for us?"

"I paid the mortgage... How's your daddy?"

"I told you if we broke the house, I would have to re-build it so we could break it again"

"I came home from work early cause I couldn't stop thinking of you"

"I rented a massage table, tonight's about YOUR needs!"

"Honey, It is time to make babies!"

"Babe, belive me when I say I am so ready - Be home in 60 seconds"

"Come over here. Love me passionately. Set my world on fire"

"Promise that you will love me, and only me, for all eternity"


"I know me you prefer me without clothes. Go ahead then. Take them off!"

källa!

xoxo/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: