RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

fredag 14 augusti 2009

Mer Video's från EW-fotosessionen





"Kristen on Taylor keeping his role as Jacob: ”It’s completely understandable why they wanted to make sure he was right. He was so young, 16, so I got it. But I knew he had [to do] it. Just because of how I felt around him. We have that [best friend] relationship. It’s lamely cute.”
Taylor on beefing up: ”My body fat got so low that we actually needed to increase it a little bit. My trainer would be like, ‘Go have a huge milk shake just so I can get a thousand calories into your body.”
Robert on his downsized role: ”It was a stress-free job for three months. All the pressure was on Taylor.”
Kristen on New Moon: ”[Making Twilight] was much more of a fight. We needed to make something commercial but stay true to the book. We didn’t have enough money. It was all very impulsive, and that’s what I love about that movie . . . But I think New Moon is gonna be even better.”


Vill du läsa mer? klicka här!

källa:http://www.thetwilightsaga.se/

xoxo/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: