RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

söndag 16 augusti 2009

sexy-vamp-friday-bliss<33

Do you really mind some Razor Rash?

Darling, I don't like weraing restrictive clothing, are you okay with that? (mmhm...)

If you're good i'll let you wear my cape!

I just git done teaching the kids self-defence, Wanna pretend I am the Bad guy? (You know you are the Bay guy ^^)

I just cleaned the shower How about we get the bath tub dirty?


Tonight will be the night I fall for you!! (<3)

You know you need it and you want it and only I can give it to you! (mmmm<33)
I can do things that Edward Cullen CAN'T (No you can't -.-')

The Volturi has had it's eyes on YOU! but I want you all to myself!
In my free time, I will be looking for someone just like you! (AWWW<33)

You're so Hot, I am shaking about to phase!

Obey me! No more housework, just shopping for yourself! (will you pay to? :D)

OK! I am here. Now what are your other wishes?


You know I would do anything for you... so just ask nicely!

You say later but I say:
"No right here, right now"

källa: HÄR
xoxo/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: