RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

lördag 19 september 2009

Intervju med Peter :D


How are workouts and filming going up in Vancouver?
Peter: It’s been going great, I just filmed a scene where I’m running through the woods chasing Victoria. They had me on this super-fast treadmill that gets pulled by a truck. That’s how we show vampire speed. Gets kind of tiring, my legs feel like jello after a while. But its fun! The fight training is fun also. This one has a lot of action for us to play.
A few of the other cast members have spoken out and said that they don’t see any reason why the fourth book wouldn’t be adapted to a movie. Are you on the same wavelength as them?
Peter: I’m a fan of the books. I’d like to see all four of them made into a movie, but unfortunately that’s not my decision to make. If the fourth one goes, I’d love to be a part of it. I’m hoping that New Moon does well enough for them to pull the trigger on the fourth book. It was the same thing with Twilight. When we were filming Twilight, we didn’t know if we were actually going to be doing a second movie. We all signed on to do a three-picture deal, but we weren’t going to know until Twilight came out. When Twilight came out and did well, they pushed the green button, and we’re kind of in the same boat with this one. If New Moon does well, and the fans say they want more then we’re hoping that Summit will push the green button on the fourth one. At this point it’s in the fans hands.

I don’t think you’re going to have any problems in that case.
Peter: Great, I hope so. I think the fourth book is really interesting, and it’s a really great family dynamic. I’d love to do it.
It’s a heavy book; you would think it would be a very long movie.
Peter: I think they can trim a lot of fat and still have the same story in there. Stephenie has a lot of detail in the book. Sometimes you can do that visually and not have to explain it. So I’m hoping that it all works out.

Death Cab for Cutie said that they were invited to see a 5-hour long cut of New Moon. Is there a 5-hour long New Moon out there?
Peter: No. *laughs* I don’t even think we shot 5 hours worth of footage. I saw a rough cut of New Moon and it was about 2 hours and 10 minutes, and they were going to go in and shave some time out of that. For me though, I love every minute, the more the better. I was getting chills just watching it on screen, seeing the book come to life.
Have you seen the trailer that was shown at the VMA’s?
Peter: Yes I did! I thought that was great. People don’t think I’m in that, but if you look when Aro breaks the guys neck, I’m actually right in the background. A little fuzzy, but I’m there.

Inga kommentarer: