RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

torsdag 15 oktober 2009

Intervju med Nikki ^^

Intervju med nikki för "Seventeen" där hon avslöjar varför hon är Team Jacob o vad hon o Kristen gör när dem "hänger" ^^

Her New Moon Escape
“It got really overwhelming when we wrapped the second film with
publicity. Having people wait outside of my house sort of gives me a panic
attack. I’m a believer in the concept that people should not be followed and
photographed everywhere. I decided to leave for a little while, and it turned
into a two-month vacation in Greece!”


Missing Out on Vancouver
“We got to really enjoy and explore Portland because we were a little
bit more discreet [than we are now]. Shooting the second film was a game of
hide-and-seek where we couldn’t go without being followed and looked
at.”


Kristen & Nikki Chill Time
“Music is a big part of our lives. She plays guitar, and I learned how
to play guitar. About a year ago, we went guitar shopping. She picked out my
guitar with me. It was fun. So we play, we just sit around and jam.”


[ Fortsätt läsa...]

Källa:http://www.thetwilightsaga.se/

Inga kommentarer: