RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

onsdag 7 oktober 2009

Mer utdrag från New Moon Movie Companion



**Final word from Chris Weitz “This movie, for me, has been redemptive. I had a difficult go on my last film, where I felt the movie was kind of taken away from me. This movie has been a joy in comparison and I’ve been able to make use of everything I’ve learned up to this point, and I’ve gotten the chance to work with some extraordinary people. Going in, I didn’t realize the enthusiasm of the fan base, and that was also inspiring. As Peter Lambert and I sat in the editing room, it gave me an added incentive. I don’t think anyone knew there would be this degree of enthusiasm and that there would be this cyclonic snowball effect of books and films feeding on one another to make this amazing cultrual moment.”
För att läsa resten, klicka på “fortsätt läsa”. Observera att det finns STORA SPOILERS FÖR FILMEN!


Inga kommentarer: