RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

söndag 4 oktober 2009

RobPatz vill göra musik till Eclipse!

Som ni kanske vet så medverkade ju Rob på soundtracket till Twilight i några låtar, och nu vill han alltså göra samma sak på eclipse! Woho!
Speaking of passion and music, we know you write songs. What can you share about it?normal_joyrob_2
I’m trying to write some songs for the next movie. I don’t know if it will be possible because of my schedule, but I want to do it. Music is the other side of me, it’s one of the things that complete me and I wouldn’t want to leave it aside for anything in the world. I have the intention of evolving in that aspect. It’s something I want to develope just as much as acting. I want to have a balance between those two things.

Utdraget från intervjun med Joy Magazine hittade jag på thetwilightsaga.se!
Kramar Calle

Inga kommentarer: