RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

fredag 23 oktober 2009

Twitter!

Hej!
En vecka sen senaste twitter updateringen! Så det finns en del smaskigt twittrande ;P

"Last day on Eclipse....=/"


"Last day on the battlefield, shot a huge day, tomorrow there may be a party, while battles ensue on mountain tops..."

"So I've been back in Vancouver for a few days now. Loving it. On set. TTFN ta ta for now"


"cant wait to meet everyone at chicagos largest blood drive!! its gunna be fun, listen for me on kiis fm chicago morning show booboo"



"it's my dog's birthday today lol....she's five"

"lol haha I put the lemon twibbon on my picture and it covers up half my face, I'm going to have to do something about that......"


Inga kommentarer: