RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

torsdag 5 november 2009

Twitter-update! Del 2. 5/11-09

Vi fortsätter Twitter-updateringen med Del 2!!

"Quote is in reference to an old music video not this film. Want to be VERY CLEAR. Really pleased with the casting in we did in Eclipse"

"OMG! I just realized I don't have a dress for the premiere of New Moon! AHHHHHHH!"


"OK - Let's talk TRUE BLOOD - I need as much info as possible on "Talbot". Please. My old pal is auditioning tomorrow for the role"



"Off too The Prisoner premiere tonight. New York New York. Just to let you know it airs on Nov 15th on AMC"



"Sitting in a studio somewhere in New York doing radio interviews. Feel a little bit like the love child of Chris Moyles & Sarah Cox. x"



"The most wonderous sleep. Feeling ever so refreshed. Off for intermaviews. I believe some are live. I will let you lovers know. NEW YORK! x"

"-Halloween '09 me and polly as Sid & Nancy"

Inga kommentarer: