RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

fredag 15 januari 2010

Twiiitter!!! 15/1-10

Jag vet att det inte har blivit mycket twitter-bloggande på senare tiden. Men försöker iallafall keep up!!!
"Off to berlin next week with @pingu87 dream the impossible dream.X"

Blomman: OMC (ohmycaius) Det är ju inte så långt härifrån!!!!!! I know were I'm going to be next week!!!!"I'll be off to Italy May 29-31 for Twilight ItaCon Sono entusiasta di vedere Roma e incontrare I miei tifosi..."
"slight headache now but no other side effects. going to donate again in March when i'm next allowed. Thank u Red Cross!!"
"okay i'm giving blood! the needle hurt for a second but now it's all good"
"Crap! Just woke up. It's 2pm! AHHHH Only a couple hours to get ready for the Abor Live taping. Finally got 2 sleep @ 6am last night. AHHH"
"in an effort toescape the weather in london I have travelled to the countryside. Turns out its just as drastic. Ah. X"
" I just heard about Haiti quake. If anyone knows about how I can help pls let me know. My prayers to all the ppl who have been affected. :("

Inga kommentarer: