RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

lördag 6 februari 2010

Pierce Brosnan om robert :)

From Gos­sip Cop:
Pierce Bros­nan, who stars with Robert Pat­tin­son in the upcom­ing Remem­ber Me, has only praise for his young co-star.
He tells Parade.com, ”Remem­ber Me with Robert Pat­tin­son is a really beau­ti­fully writ­ten piece about a fam­ily cop­ing with the death of one of their boys. I play Robert’s father, and for me it’s about the loss of a son, while from his per­spec­tive it’s about the loss of a brother.”
“It’s noth­ing like Twi­light but it packs an emo­tional punch. I think you’ll see Mr. Pat­tin­son giv­ing a fan­tas­tic per­for­mance, which will prove he’s really work­ing hard on his acting.”
Bros­nan
also touches on the pan­de­mo­nium sur­round­ing Pat­tin­son. He says, ”We filmed in New York and there always seemed to be a hun­dreds of scream­ing teenage girls around and I knew they weren’t scream­ing for me. I know it’s tough for Robert to cope with that kind of attention.”
“I’ve been there and I sym­pa­thize with him, but I think he’s han­dling it quite well. I think that, so far, he’s got it under control.”
As Gos­sip Cop
broke ear­lier in the week, Pat­tin­son will pro­mote Remem­ber Me on “Late Night with Jimmy Fal­lon” on March 1, and then again on “The View” with his co-star Emi­lie de Ravin.
Be Safe/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: