RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

tisdag 9 mars 2010

Atrevida Magazine -- Robert Pattinsson :)


If you had 2 hours to be a non famous person, what would you do?
Nothing, actually. It’s weird to go back to London because there I can walk around and do normal things. It took me a while to notice that. If I had noticed that sooner I would’ve come back here a while back.

Do you think it’s because of the beard?
Yeah, I think so.

Do you plan on keeping the beard?
I’m working here in London and I’ll see if they let me keep it. I’d like to do an audition without people knowing who I am.

How are you getting ready for you role in Bel Ami?
I have to gain some weight. I think they won’t let me gain a lot of weight because we’re going to start shooting Breaking Dawn, but I’ll have to look a little older. My character, Georges Deroy, spent 6 years of his life drinking heavily, so I want to look a bit wild for this role.

Läs resten av intervjun här.

Källa
Be Safe/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: