RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

torsdag 11 mars 2010

Intervju med Kellan :)



Kellan Lutz aka Emmett Cullen in the Twilight Saga isn’t oblivious to the thousands of beautiful women who pine away for him, but the 24-year old actor says, it isn’t the beauty he’s into.

“I’m more attracted to who they (potential partners) are to be honest,” Lutz told Cosmopolitan. “That gets you through the door, seeing the face and being attracted to someone, but I don’t know for you guys, but I usually don’t see everything else until later on. The face is what draws you in, and then you learn who they are. It’s steps. It really doesn’t matter.”

The actor went on to reveal the wildest things that Twilight fans have done to attract his attention.

“Fans are great,” he said. “The most crazy thing is when they rush you or try and tackle you. I don’t mind giving them hugs, but I’m a big guy, and when you see it in their face like they’re going to tackle you like a linebacker, it’s like ‘Hey, hey, security… watch out with this one’.

“But no, fans have been great. Some bring handcuffs. One literally yanked them out and wanted to take me home. That would’ve been fun, I think.”


Källa
Be Safe/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: