RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

tisdag 16 mars 2010

Peter snackar Breaking Dawn :)

With the third installment of The Twilight Saga slated for a June 30th release, all the buzz is now centered about the fourth installment:Breaking Dawn. Peter Facinelli aka patriarch Dr. Carlisle Cullen, talks with IESB about his career leading up to the Twilight phenomenon, his other projects, and the future of Breaking Dawn.

IESB: So are you getting ready for this big epic finale Breaking Dawn, they are saying it’s a two parter, possibly 3D, are they telling you to expect double the time for production?
PF: I haven’t really thought about it much. We just came off of New Moon and I’m still in the gear of finishing up Eclipse, I’m getting ready to go out and promote Eclipse, that’s my favorite book so I am excited to see that one hit the screens. But, I haven’t really put much thought into Breaking Dawn, I think it will be bittersweet but I will be excited to be able to finish up this series and then move on from there.


IESB: I know Kristen Stewart is saying she is excited to see it broken up into a two-parter, would you like to see it that way?
PF: I would. I think it’s a very big book, makes a great doorstop (laughing). It’s a very thick book and has a lot of stuff going on so to try to squeeze that into two hours would be difficult so I think making it into two makes the most sense. I don’t even know if they’ve made a decision on that yet, I heard that’s what they were steering towards. But, I let them do their thing, when they call me to show up on set, that’s where I’ll be, I let them do the business stuff and I’m supportive of their decisions. Summit has done a good job with the books so far with picking the
directorsand putting the movies out there so I defer to them on those decisions and I’m just excited to bring Carlisle to life.

IESB: Any chance any of the previous three directors will return for Breaking Dawn or do you think they will go with one or two different directors?
PF: I think they would probably go with one because I think we would shoot it all as one and then it would be, in the editing room, split into two. I have no idea who they are looking at for directors, I’m out of that loop, but I am sure they will pick someone great. Maybe all three will come back to shoot it (laughing).
Peter usually gives us a good insight into the future, so I’m hanging on every word here lol. As long as the cast is talking Breaking Dawn, our hopes are still high, but for now…we wait.


Check out the full interview over at IESB!

Källa
Be Safe/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: