RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

torsdag 15 april 2010

Interview Magazine ger oss en HOT Kellan :D

JACOBS: Then how did you choose Hollywood?
LUTZ: I have a lot of older brothers who messed up in different ways in my mother’s eyes. So I learned from all of their mistakes. I can’t go into detail, but while I was growing up, I always tried to make it agoal to relieve some of the stress my mother went through. I appliedmyself to school very diligently. I wanted to go out of state so Iwouldn’t have to depend on my mother. And L.A., where my father lived,seemed to call to me.

JACOBS: Why acting?
LUTZ: In L.A., I was meeting people who were all actors. My mind started to open up to what acting was. I didn’t realize that Brad Pitt was a real person. I didn’t think he was a robot or a machine, but Ithought you were just born into acting—that it’s a family tree, kind oflike NASCAR. No one can just say, “Hey, I’m going to be a
NASCAR driver.” They need to have some way in. Once I was in L.A., I realized anyone could do this. Why not give it a shot? I started going to a ton of acting classes, and I found I had a real passion for it,probably the biggest passion I’ve ever had in my whole life. So Idecided to put school aside, put all my scholarships aside, puteverything that I worked hard on for my mother and myself aside, andpursue this roller-coaster ride.


JACOBS: How old were you when you got the -Abercrombie & Fitch cover?
LUTZ: Eighteen. I was actually working in L.A. at an Abercrombie to make friends. I had no friends.

JACOBS: On the sales floor?
LUTZ: I was selling clothes. But I believe my personality helped, because I was the worst folder. I just couldn’t care to do it. I felt like I had ADD. I would just goof around and shoot rubber bandseverywhere. Somehow the manager didn’t fire me, and I became a greeter,when you have to stand outside, you know, topless, and kind of finaglepeople into the store. Then Abercrombie had an audition, and my agencysent me out. I met Bruce Weber, and they chose me. I wasn’t thestrongest, most fit, best-looking guy on that shoot, but somehow Bruceput me on the cover. I was just lying on the grass playing with thisbeetle, and they used that shot. I was still working at the store whenthe magazine came out two months later. I was just very lucky, and thatopened up doors to acting.

JACOBS: Unlike some actors, you don’t seem to have a need to distance yourself from modeling.
LUTZ: It’s weird that the world sees modeling as a negative. It just blows my mind how many people think that because I was a model, I think I’m pretty and that I can use my looks to get ahead. I’m not pretty!

JACOBS: You really don’t think you’re pretty?
LUTZ: It’s funny when people say you have sex appeal or call you the next Brad Pitt. I just laugh. I’m not that. I don’t want to be that. “You’re a sex icon.” Why? Because I played a vampire in a movie? It’sall very unearned. If I had the best freaking abs in the world or if Ilooked like Brad Pitt does in Fight Club [1999], then cool, butI’m not starving myself. I eat what I want, and I’m not a workoutfiend. My genetics are good, but they aren’t crazy He-Man style. I don’tget it, but I appreciate it. [laughs]

JACOBS: And sometimes you just like to go on a shirtless run with your dog, and people need to deal with it.
LUTZ: I don’t see why it’s special. I know a lot of people who run shirtless because they don’t want their clothes to get sweaty. I’m just a normal person. And I have four paparazzi who sit outside my house allday.

JACOBS: Your humility is charming, but do you ever look at other guys going up for a role and think, “I can destroy you with my good looks”?
LUTZ: I love competition. I thrive on it. I love being able to win the room over before even walking through the door. When I was going out for Twilight, I was a big guy, especially after GenerationKill. I was close to 200 pounds and just all muscle. The characterdescription was a big, bulky fighter, a wrestler, a bear of a guy with asmile. I walked in the waiting room and I noticed nine other actors,and half of them were trying to do push-ups, and half of them weretrying to be all tough. I chuckled to myself. I’m very perceptive. Ilove seeing guys out of the corner of my eye be like, “Great.” Becausethey see a guy walking in who totally looks the role. It’s funny. Idon’t try to be cocky, but I’m just very confident because I know I didall of my homework. I also really love, love, love doing characterpieces. I love wearing wigs to auditions, even though sometimes theydon’t work. I love trying to play the not-confident guy, the guy againstmy normal character, because that’s when real acting comes into play

Read the full interview here


Källa

Be Safe/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: