RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

fredag 2 april 2010

Jasper VS. Sokka (TTS mot TLA)

Vem tror ni skulle vinna av The Twilight Saga: Japser eller The Last Airbender: Sokka?


In a recent interview with Eclipse vampire Jackson Rathbone (aka Jasper Hale), he was asked by MTV about his character from The Last Airbender (Sokka) if he would win in a fight with his Twilight Saga character Jasper -
However, when pressed to admit who’s tougher, Sokka or Jasper, Rathbone declined to even consider the two characters squaring off — but he did admit to feeling the pressure to pick a favorite.


“It’s actually kind of funny, because my friends were ripping me about that last night,” he said. “Now that I have these action figures, these Jasper action figures, and they’re coming out with the Sokka action figures for ‘Airbender,’ they’re saying they’re going to buy both of them and fight them.”

“Who would win? I don’t know,” he said. “I kind of want to stay out of that one. I’m not really a betting man. … I’ll be Switzerland.”

Klicka HÄR för att komma till resten av intervjun – den är lång och fylld med mumsiga detaljer!

Källa
Be Safe/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: