RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

lördag 29 maj 2010

Boston Globe intervjuar & fotar Julia Jones


On the cast“My overall observation was that they just have it down. Kristen steps in and out of character. Rob – same thing. Taylor, too. It’s been incredible on a bunch of levels.” Of meeting heartthrob Pattinson, Jones said: “It did throw me a little bit when I was introduced to Rob and he had a British accent. I was like, oh right, he’s British.”



On playing Leah“If you try to scowl, just for four hours straight, you will start feeling pretty pissed off. I’m not kidding.”



On how her carrier is affected by Twilight“I’ve definitely noticed that I have a lot more meetings, and meeting people who probably wouldn’t have taken the time out of their busy schedules to meet me six months ago. I’m sure it is easier to get me in on certain projects.”



För att läsa och se mer kan du klicka här!

Källa

Be Safe/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: