RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

onsdag 26 maj 2010

Ny intervju med Jackson Rathbone


”I have not yet had a chance to meet Bill Condon, but I think it’s going to be an amazing experience to work with an Academy Award-winningdirector of his caliber,” he said. ”Getting to work with theseincredible directors that I’ve admired, ever since filming ”The LastAirbender” with M. Night, even the first ”Twilight” with CatherineHardwicke. I really loved her directorial debut, [which] I think was‘Thirteen.’ I thought that was incredible, and she co-wrote it withNikki Reed, who’s a good friend of mine now.”


Rathbone said he’s still trying to wrap his mind around it all and just wants to bask in the glow.
”I find myself working with people I’ve dreamed of working with. It’s an amazing position to be in,” he said. ”It’s a privilege, not aright.… I’m basking in it, loving it, because as an artist, you get thosemoments, you live ‘em up.”


As for ”Breaking Dawn,” the musician/actor said he knows just as much as we do. Which is not a lot.


”They’re keeping ‘Breaking Dawn’ under wraps,” he said. We’re all waiting on a script right now. It’s all up in the air — we don’t evenknow when we’re going to film.”

Källa

Be Safe/ronjiisssLänk

Inga kommentarer: