RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

lördag 22 maj 2010

Seventeen:“The Hot Guys of Eclipse" - Alex Meraz (Paul), Charlie Bewley (Demetri), Kiowa Gordon (Embry) & Michael Welch (Mike)







Alex Meraz:

What I learned through my experience of dating young girls was that they loved bad boys. They like guys that don’t really care or have some kind of drama going on. Because I was an artist, I’d paint drawings of the girls. I’d do romantic things that I do not do now because of my lack of luck then.

Charlie Bewley:

I’m constantly evolving as a person in everything — career, friends, geography, lifestyle, and relationships. I just keep going and going until I’m happy with everything.

Kiowa Gordon:

I’m not into the whole inking-up-my-body thing, but if my girlfriend asked me to do it, I would. Her name is Kaiulani, so that would be a cool name on my back.

Michael Welch:

Part of how I was able to connect so easily to [my character] Mike Newton is that I had a very similar experience in high school. In our case, she liked me first and I liked her later, and that crossover time never worked out.

Läs alla citat på seventeen.com.

Källa
Be Safe/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: