RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

onsdag 23 juni 2010

Kristen om när första delen av Breaking Dawn ska sluta (MEGA SPOILERS!!!!)

Kristen pratade i en intervju om hur hon tyckte första delen av Breaking Dawn skulle sluta och hon visste det perfekta ögonblicket:





“I feel like it’s so obvious where you break it up. It’s as soon as she turns,” Stewart told AP Television at a weekend publicity event for the third “Twilight” film, “Eclipse,” opening June 30. “Gosh, you open your eyes to this different world, right? That would be amazing.”

Stewart said she’s looking forward to her character’s development in the final two films, the first of which is set for release Nov. 18, 2011.

“It’s such a crazy concept though,” she said. “I’m going to be playing a wife and a mother and a vampire. I haven’t read the scripts … but I don’t see where else it could split other than when she turns. … I’m really curious as to what I’m going to be doing in the next six months.”

Vill du läsa mer från intervjun? Klicka här då!

Källa

Be Safe/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: