RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

torsdag 15 juli 2010

Trion & Peter pratar Breaking Dawn! (SPOILERS!)


Your current haircut is shorter than Edward's. How are you going to go about getting your long hair back for Breaking Dawn?

Pattinson: I'm thinking maybe Edward got a haircut - it might be easier. I didn't even think about that when I got it cut, that is a bit silly. Vampires can cut their hair though, so I like the idea of Edward having a shaved head in the last one. That [would be] pretty cool.

Since Breaking Dawn will be two movies, do you if one movie will be from your perspective and one will be from Rob's?

Lautner: I do know it will be two, which I am extremely excited about. It is going to be great. Bill Condon is doing both. I it going to be awesome and I can't wait to work with him.

Is there a scene that you particularly hope makes the movie?

Stewart: There are a million and we haven't even shot it yet. I can't wait to see [?] and I can't wait to get married and have a kid. It's all of that. It's going to be crazy.

What are you most looking forward to doing when you start shooting Breaking Dawn?

Facinelli: I'm looking forward to working with Bill Condon. He's phenomenal. I'm looking forward to hearing what his thoughts are on the series and the movie. It's cool because all these different directors have these different interpretations. You don't get complacent and sit back and go, "Ok. I know these characters." They're always asking you different questions and getting you to think deeper.


KLICKA HÄR FÖR ATT LÄSA RESTEN AV INTERVJUN!

Källa
Be Safe/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: