RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

torsdag 14 oktober 2010

Taylor Kinney (VD) "I can take Taylor Lautner"

Hundvalpen... förlåt, jag menar wannabe varulven Taylor Kinney (Varulven i Vampire diaries) tror att han är man nog att ta sig an både Taylor Lautner och Sam Tramell (Sam i True Blood)

If you and Taylor Lautner and Sam Trammell from True Blood went into the woods together, who would emerge victorious?
Oh yeah, I’d win for sure. For sure. That’s a no contest.



It seems that in order to play a werewolf these days you have to have amazing abs. Taylor Lautner beefed up for his Twilight role – how did you prepare?

That’s the biggest prerequisite I think. People just send pictures of their abs and they can book a job just based off that (laughs.)
Werewolves are just a little more masculine, a little bigger. You have your Your Taylor Lautners and that guy on True Blood’s like 9-feet tall and ripped, so… but it wasn’t intimidating. I’m pretty
athletic and physical. I can’t sit still so when I have free time, I’m running around, I’m riding a bike, I’m surfing, I’m hitting the gym or doing something. It wasn’t too taxing just to stay in shape.

Läs resten av intervjun här!

Vad tror ni, är han en wannabe eller tror han att han verkligen kan slå våran wolf?
hoppas på en armbrytning ;)

Källa
Be Safe/Ronja

Inga kommentarer: