RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

måndag 3 januari 2011

"Breaking Dawn"- casten twittrar om deras ankommst till "The Red Stick"

och "The Red Stick" är alltså ett kodord för Baton Rouge! ;) back to Breaking Dawn setet! :D


@JamieBower (aka Caius) Red stick calls me. X


@danielcudmore (aka Felix) Great little Holiday, not its back to the Stick Red…


@LisaHowardNYC (aka Siobhan) Waiting at LaGuardia airport. So crowded! Looking forward to seeing my new vamp friends again:-)


@valoriecurry (aka Charlotte) Waiting in the most epic line in airport history. Everybody, cross your fingers that I make my flight!



@amadouLy Good Morning from Baton Rouge. Had a great flight.


@JanelleFro Just landed at LAX. I have a funny feeling I could run into a TwiCast member at any moment… So…one bag came on my flight, and the other is coming on a different plane? Ha! What’s your favorite way to waste time in an airport? @amadouLy You beat me to Baton Rouge!


@GuriWeinberg (aka Stefan/Romanian Coven) Happy 2011 to all! Have to get back to work, met Stephanie Myers 2x now, she told me I was the Stefan she had pictured. Awesome woman.


Noel and I have been singing on set with our Romanian dialects to make everyone laugh. I will try and post video clips soon.


I have been bad at tweeting, I am going to start a blog with all my BD experiences soon for those that are interested.

Källa
Be Safe/Ronja

Inga kommentarer: