RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

måndag 13 februari 2012

Lite bättre kvalité på nya TTS: BDpt2 klippet!



På lappen från Alice står det följande:
"Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come for us."

och här är hela dialogen mellan Bella och Edward:

Bella: "It's strange. Physically I fell I can demolish a tank. Mentally I feel drained."


Edward: "How about a bath?"


Bella [Smiles]


Edward: "I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced... I think you couldn't overcome it. But you just did. You are the reason I have something to fight for. A family."


Edward: "I'll go and get the water running."


I boken står det:

J. Jenks, Seattle - Destroy this
Källa
Be Safe/Ronja

Inga kommentarer: