RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

lördag 11 juli 2009

Mera av dem heta vampyr-förslagen!<3

Tjoo Twerdar!
såg via twilightobsession.se om en tjej som varje fredag sitter o gör om twilight-bilder som dessa ^^
persoligen tycker jag dem är ytterst underhållande ;D
Do you want to go to bed or just do it on the floor? (öhm, what ever....)
Why don't you become my after workout cool down? I'll bring the ice cubes (raaarw<3)
Playing in the rain has been fun but now let's shower.. Let me help you get undressed (yes please? xD)
I won't bite hard.. unless you want me too (try me ;D)
Wanna ride on my motercycle? Hold on tight and close
I dressed up.. now let's play
Kellan: I want to hear you sweetheart..Robert: ... Tell me how it feels..Jackson: ...I want to watch you as you enjoy this..
Blue is my favorite and against your skin I can hardly control myself! (aww, you poor thing! who said annything about contol? XD)
xoxo/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: