RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

fredag 25 september 2009

Nikki's Playlist :D

Har du kanske funderat på vad Nikki Reed (Rosalie) lyssnar på? här är svaren :D
Nikki's playlist:

1. Love and Happiness - Al Green
2. The House That Jack Built - Aretha Franklin
3. The Woman in You - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
4. Brooklyn Zoo - Wu-Tang Clan
5. Brown Trout Blues - Johnny Flynn
6. Top Yourself - The Racounteurs
7. There’s Gotta Be a Change - Jonny Lang
8. Shine - Laura Marling
9. It Makes No Difference - The Band
10. You Got Me - The Roots & Eryka Badu
11. Change - Tracy Chapman
12. Jehovah Made This Whole Joint for You - New Radicals
13. Zealots - Fugees

Förklaring till varför hon valde låtarna:

“Love and Happiness” (Track 1): “I felt like this song would set the tone. Love and happiness are the two most indefinable emotions, but I think Mr. Green did a pretty good job.

“The House That Jack Built” (Track 2): “This reminds me of my first apartment. I used to blast Aretha while vacuuming. I want Jack to build me a house.”

“The Woman In You” (Track 3): “I literally cried the first time I heard Ben Harper sing.”

“Brooklyn Zoo” (Track 4): “I grew up listening to rap/hip hop. It wasn’t until recently that I was even aware, let alone had an appreciation for other kinds of music. Wu Tang, Biggie, Nas, Tupac, you guys all have a special place in my heart.”

“Brown Trout Blues” (Track 5): “Johnny is a friend of a friend. I saw him play live, and it was an indescribable experience. Music like this just isn’t made by people in my generation anymore.”

“Top Yourself” (Track 6): “I just recently fell in love with Jack White. He doesn’t know it yet. I met him not too long ago at a show. All I said was “hi”, and then I hid in a corner.”

“There’s Gotta Be a Change” (Track 7): “I’m mixing blues with politics. Lets make it happen people.”

“Shine” (Track 8): “I wanted to put “The Man sings” but iTunes doesn’t have it. It’s “that song” that I used to play at maximum volume in my car over and over again. There was a time when I felt a deep connection with those lyrics. Now I just laugh when I hear it. All of her songs are amazing. I’m her biggest fan.”

“It Makes No Difference” (Track 9): “A song like this is useful every once in a while. So is a good cry.”

“You Got Me” (Track 10): “I don’t know why I love this song so much, but a friend of mine says is reminds her of the time we spent together in Russia.”

“Change” (Track 11): “My mom used to play Tracy Chapman in the car, driving around the block for 30 min when I was a restless little kid. It relaxes me, it reminds me of my childhood.”

“Jehovah Made This Whole Joint For You” (Track 12): “I tried to cover this song with my friend Sage. We recorded it on Garageband. To this day we still laugh even at the thought. I love it, but i’ll never attempt to sing it again.”

“Zealots” (Track 13): “I’ve probably gone through five copies of this CD. It’s just a classic one. Also, there was a time when I literally thought I was Lauryn Hill’s long lost identical twin. (No you can’t see any photos).”

Låtar som fanns med men som inte hade någon förklaring:
1.. You’ve Got a Friend - James Taylor
2.. Madame Joy - The Black Keys

källa:http://twilightobsession.blogg.se/

Inga kommentarer: