RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

söndag 29 november 2009

Intervju med New Moons regissör Chris Weitz :)

KCRW.com har en intervju med regissören Chris Weitz :D


Especially Kristen who has to carry the entire film, was shooting everyday, and I think is just a force of nature. I think she’s absolutely extraordinary. I think she’s one of the best actors living, to be honest.
In the more intimate moments, the way that she portrays emotions is extraordinary. I don’t think I’ve ever met an actor who had a better BS meter on themselves. Even takes that I thought were wonderful she would say ‘No, No, No’ and then the next one would be much better. I don’t want to seem like the schmoe director who’s unaware that he just made a movie about a chick who’s in love with a vampire. But the fact is, she delivers this kind of really wonderful performance.

Lyssna på den ca 30-minuters långa intervjun med Weitz nedan:


http://

Källa:http://www.twilightsweden.se/

Inga kommentarer: