RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

torsdag 17 september 2009

Intervju med Jack Huston :)


Eclipse’s superhot newbie isn’t anticipating having to face
screaming


fanggirls clawing, pushing, shoving and biting for his attention.

The actor
plays Royce King II, the good-on-paper fiancé to Nikki
Reed’s Rosalie Cullen, in a flashback sequence.

”I don’t think I will [face the madness] because of my
part,” he
told E! News at the G-Star Raw fashion show. ”I’m actually kind of a nasty guy.
I’m her fiancé who ends up basically trying to rape her. It’s rather
horrible.”

There’s a chance we may never have met Royce and the small but
meaty part may not have even existed were it not for David Slade taking a
meeting with Huston.

”I went in to the director and he very sweetly wrote
this part up for
me,” the actor admits. ”It was kind of a nice compliment from
him.”

Now, as for those costars of his…
Sadly, Huston has only spent one
day on the set thus far, and that was with Reed, much to his relief.

”She’s actually a real sweetie and the very first day she made me feel
very welcome,”
he says. ”We were away from the madness which is, I think,
Robert and Kristen. I
think they have hundreds of incessant fans following
them, which, fair enough.
We were quite lucky. We were in the park,
beautiful, and it was fun.”
The hottie, who’s often compared to Johnny Depp,
doesn’t worry that those incessant
fans will throw things at him because of
the nature of his ”cameo”-sized
character.

”I hope not,” he says. ”I’ll be like, ‘It’s not me, I’m an actor!
I’m not really evil. I’m a nice guy.’”

Huston, who also can be seen in ABC’s upcoming show Eastwick and
walking red carpets alongside his girlfriend, So You Think You Can Dance’s Cat
Deeley, is humbled to be involved
in the vampy
franchise.

”It’s a great film to be a part of,” he says.

”This is a small part, but a relevant part in the movie. I think it’ll
be cool.
Hopefully.”

Inga kommentarer: