RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

torsdag 17 september 2009

Intervju med Jodelle!


Som ska spela Bree i Eclipse ;)

"I understand that right after the news broke that you had
joined the Twilight family, fans went crazy and you got some intense reactions
from your friends. Has the hype died down at all for you?
Yeah. I
mean at first everybody was going crazy and everyone was congratulating me.
They’re still all really excited and it hasn’t…no, they haven’t calmed down that
much. *laughs* I have a Twitter account, and that hasn’t calmed down
at all, I’m still getting the same amount of followers. Everyday. On the first
couple of days I was getting A LOT, and now its not quite as many everyday. But
it’s been about the same pace. My friends have calmed down a little bit, but
they are still really really really excited.

I’m sure you are too
Yeah I am. I mean, I used to
be just jumping up and down everyday. Every time somebody mentioned it, I was
like “yay!”. But I’ve calmed down.

It’s been almost a month…do you feel more comfortable going
into the role or are you still adjusting to its attached
intensity?
I’ve gotten used to the idea. At first I was completely
shocked and I couldn’t believe it. But when you think about it, it really is
just like any other set. It’s just that it happens to be a very, very famous
movie. But it’s not really any different than anything else.

So you’re approaching it the way you would any other
role?
Yeah

Are you making any physical changes for your role in
Eclipse?
Well, I was hoping that they were going to cut my hair,
actually. *laughs* My hair is so long, and it’s nice. But it’s too long, and it
drives me crazy all the time. I don’t think they are going to cut my hair, but
oh well. I already do gymnastics class. I don’t have to do it for the movie, but
I’m just doing it anyway."
Läs resten av intervjun här!



Källa:http://www.thetwilightsaga.se/

Inga kommentarer: