RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

måndag 24 augusti 2009

Intervj med Chaske (Sam Uley)

Q: Why are you working out so much between takes? Is the workout regimen that strenuous?
Chaske: It’s cold outside, it’s basically just survival in the weather.
Q: What was your casting process like?
Chaske: It was a long casting process with Rene Haynes. It lasted several months, but when they decided on me it was just two weeks before I was on set.
Q: Have you read any of the Twilight books?
Chaske: I have read up to Eclipse and New Moon is my favorite. I read the book first and then the script!
Q: So what was it like working with Chris Weitz?
Chaske: He’s a “laid back director” and one “cool dude!” He’s a “guy’s guy” and is a lot of fun to hang out with.
Q: What’s your favorite scene so far?
Chaske: The scene where Bella confronts the wolfpack. “It was pretty epic”.
Q: How did the wolf pack bond together?
Chaske: We were all rooming in the same hotel, so we always saw each other. We trained together and hung out together playing basketball. We knew we “needed to be a band of brothers” on screen, so we tried to bond on and off screen. We made sure that we would go to meals together and sit as a family.
Q: What do you do when you’re not shooting?
Chaske: I train a lot and explore Vancouver.
Q: How has the role changed you?
Chaske: So far, it hasn’t really.
Q: What was it like dealing with the press and the new found fame?
Chaske: I didn’t really know what to expect, but “it’s been surreal”. When there are too many press around, “I just put on my sunglasses and hoodie, and I get my Jason Bourne on. I sneak off into the sunset.”
Q: Did you do any research on the Quileute people? Can you tell us about the pack tattoo?
Chaske: I didn’t have as much time to research as I would have liked because everything happened so fast. I only had two weeks , I did a little bit of research. The tattoo is a circle with two wolves based on a Quileute legends.

källa:http://www.twilightnews.se/

xoxo/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: