RONJA TACKAR FÖR 4 HELT UNDERBARA ÅR MED BREATHINGTWILIGHT!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 - PÅ BIO NU!

måndag 24 augusti 2009

Intervju med Gil (Billy Black)



Q: What’s this movie like compared to the first movie. What’s the production been like overall?
Gil: It’s much larger (laughs) I’ll tell you that. I don’t know. That’s a good question. How was it different? Being in Vancouver is slightly different. You know the cast members are still like a family. You take a little break, and you’re back together again. So, it picks up where we left off.
You know they found such a great location to-look at that house-(indicates the newly created Bella’s house set) it looks like the other one exactly.
You know I’m not here that much. I just got in this weekend. So this is my first day on-I was here a couple of weeks ago when we did the shoot (speaking of scenes shot at the Black House location). Now I’m here for today and I’m gone tomorrow. So, I don’t know whether I’m in a position to tell you if there is a whole lot of difference.
Q: The weather better?
Gil: The weather is nice. The restaurants are great



källa:http://www.twilightnews.se/

xoxo/ronjiisss

Inga kommentarer: